A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Unscripted Sketches #25-Thank You Dear

Hey yall! It's Saturday and that means another sketch at Unscripted Sketches!!! Yippie!!! Here is the link for you...come on over and join us!!!

http://unscriptedsketches.com/

I decided to make a card this week. This one is real simple, but I just love the little deer. I found the deer on the Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) forum. I do not remember where I found it on there though. If you want it, shoot me a email at aymee810@yahoo.com and I can email you the SVG file. I used the SCAL software with my Cricut to cut the deer. I used my Cuttlebug and the Spots & Dots folder to emboss the cardstock behind it. I also brought in some bling and lace. I cut out the phrase 'Thank You Dear' for the inside. Here it is:


Hope to see you join us! Thanks for stoppin' by my blog today! Enjoy your weekend! Happy Scrappin'!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Caryl P said...

So cute Aymee, I love the lace detail!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

very cute, love the little deer. is he scal?

Dawnll said...

Oh Aymee this dear is so adorable, I love seeing what people are doing using so many products and techniques.

Unknown said...

This is very cute! I love the deer! Fantastic take on this weeks sketch. You always do such awesome work!

Jeryn Carlisi said...

This is way too cute! I need to get me that software so I can use it too! Love the lace you used on this.