A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Treasured Scrapbooking Newsletter Reveal

Hey yall! How are ya? I wanted to share my newsletter contribution with ya. As a DT Member at Treasured Scrapbooking, we are required each month to write an article for the newsletter. This month I chose to do 'Lift Lane.' This is where you go into the gallery at Treasured Scrapbooking and find a layout to lift. I decided to lift this beautiful layout from our talented 'Jeune Girl.'



Here is my take on her layout. I used the September Kit #1 for my page.









If you haven't already, do visit Treasured Scrapbooking and sign up for the newsletter. Or if you shoot me an email at aymee810@yahoo.com, I will forward it to you. As always, thanks for stoppin' by! Happy Scrappin'!
Pin It!

1 comments:

Dayna said...

What a beautiful layout! Too cute.
Thanks for the inspiration!