A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Unscripted Sketches #22

Good Morning Everyone! How is it goin' today? I am soooo excited! College football officially starts today!!! Roll Tide! We (Alabama Crimson Tide) play tonite and I can't wait to watch!!! The hubby and I are big football fans and this is our fave time of year. I think I will make this new dip I found called 'Touchdown Taco Dip' too. I'll try to remember to post some pix for ya!

Anyways, of course Saturday means a new sketch for ya at Unscripted Sketches. Here is the link for you if you would like to join us for this awesome challenge:

http://unscriptedsketches.com/

This week I decided to go back into my comfort zone and create a layout. But even still, I am just feeling out of my element. I don't know if it's the new scrappy space or if my scrappy mojo is on hiatus???? But I do know one thing, it is driving me crazy! I hate not feeling 'on.' I am enjoying my time when I scrap, but am not always happy with the end result. Does that make sense?? But, I'm gonna keep at it and maybe soon I will fall back in my groove. Anywho, this layout is called 'Silly Girl.' This is Olivia. She makes the cutest little faces and I had to scrap this silly face. These papers are older. They are K&Co. I have had them for quite some time and decided they needed to be used. The accordion flower embellishment is a recycled item. My good friend Cristal made it. It was originally on a tag that she had given me. I just pulled it off and it worked perfect with this layout. So the credit for it goes to her. The alphas are Thickers. I also brought in some bling and buttons. Here it is....hope yall will like it:



I want to thank you for taking the time to come by and visit my blog today. I hope each and every one of you have a fabulous weekend! Maybe we all can get some scrappy time in too! :)
Hugs!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

It certainly doesn't look as tho you are having problems with your mojo, but I have to say a few of us are feeling the same way at the moment. Hope we can all recover very soon.

Your page is beautiful as is the little girl.

hugs
Kaye x

Bobbi said...

What a sweet face. I just want to pinch those cute cheeeeks. Great layout I would say... the mojo is still there.TFS

Sandy said...

HI Aymee...hope you are having a fantastic weekend...what a cutie patootie...don't they just make life worth living...I love having babies to scrap...thank goodness for my big family...as always..this is beautiful...you are so very taltented...I love the folded flower!

Unknown said...

What a fun layout! I love the buttons and that dp is yummy! The flower and mushroom is adorable!
Blessings,
Kim xXx
check out my blog

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great LO - love all the texture you have put into it!

Sarah said...

That photo is too CUTE!!! Gorgeous LO as always Aymee.

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

Caryl P said...

Another beautiful layout, it must just be the new space that is throwing you for a loop. Hope your day of football was good, we had fun watching Notre Dame kick off the season right!

Sweet Momiji said...

This is a real cute page! I know what you mean about your missing mojo! Mine frequently takes vacations on me. lol

Hugs,
Hollie

Unknown said...

She's so cute! Love that face she's making. Fantastic take on this weeks Unscripted sketch. You rocked it, as always!!