A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I needed a change....

Hey yall!! Well I spent several hours on the computer last night browsing for a new look for my blog. I know this look is way different, but I was really feelin' it! What do you think? Love it or hate it??? Of course, you know me, I will change again in a few weeks. But for now, I'm in a skull mood and when I found the skulls with the old fashioned ladies.....I was like 'gotta have it.' I don't mean for it to look scary or anything though...just something different. Anyways, I hope all of you have a wonderful day today! Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend!!! Happy Scrappin'!

post signature

Pin It!

10 comments:

michele said...

YOu know me...I LOVE it, I dig it, I gotta have it! LOL.

Kris said...

Actually Aymee I think it's kindy of funky-cute...KrisL

Sandy said...

Hey Miss Aymee...your blog looks wonderful...isn't the site amazing...If you want 3 colums just google 3 column blog and it will give you several sites to read on...then you have to copy and paste some of the codes into your HTML code....then download a 3 column background and header...if you have trouble let me know and I will try to find the site I used...cya

Sweet Momiji said...

Aymee,
Personally, I LOVE it!! It's so different and unique! Fit's into this time of year too!!

Hollie

Caryl P said...

Wow, a change is right Aymee!!! I do like it though, just change it once Halloween has passed!!!

Dawnll said...

I am with you girl, I am always changing also.I am loving the girls and colors and edgy look.

Unknown said...

I think it's awesome! It's very different, but it fits you. At least, what I know of you so far. :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Aymee, this one is kind of fun for a change. Perfect for the time of year. Of course, myself .. I'm usually plain Jane.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Aymee, this one is kind of fun for a change. Perfect for the time of year. Of course, myself .. I'm usually plain Jane.

DonnaMundinger said...

As soon as I popped in I said "OOOOOOHHHH COOOOL!!! Very funky. Love the skulls with the vintage ladies. xxxD