A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Monday, September 14, 2009

Ooopsie and Some Info!!!

Hey yall! Whoops! I must of marked something wrong on my calendar! The ScrapFIT challenged referenced in the post below begins tomorrow (Tuesday, September 15). I do apologize for any confusion. I thought I had marked all the dates in my calendar right, but I must of messed something up. So do be sure to check out ScrapFIT tomorrow to see all the great DT projects and have a chance for one cool prize!!!

Also, I had a request on how to make the paper container listed in the post below. I made it for this week at The Cuttlebug Spot. My good friend, Cristal, is the first person who showed me this project. It really is so simple! Visit her blog at the following link for the instructions:

http://blueyecicle.blogspot.com/2008/04/desk-top-caddy-tutorial.html

This really is such an easy, fun paper project!!! Yall give it a try too!

I hope yall have a great rest of the day! Tomorrow is the 15th, so more reveals for Treasured Scrapbooking!!!

post signature

Pin It!

1 comments:

Jodi Geers said...

Thank you, Aymee, for the link to that cute little caddy. I really appreciate it!