A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Friday, September 25, 2009

Attention my fellow SCAL lovers....

Hey guys! TGIF!!! Whoo hoo!!!! Well, yall know how much I have fallen in love with SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot), right?!!! LOL! Well, I am starting to design my own files. I already have a few board books lined up that I will be sharing very soon on a new blog....."A Southernbelle's SVG's"!!!!! It is just easier on me to keep things like this separate....makes it easier to find for not only me, but for you if you need it. So if ya wanna check out the new blog, go here:

http://southernbellesvg.blogspot.com/

If you are a SCAL user, be sure to check in every now and then!!!

I plan on scrappin' up a storm this weekend so I hope to have some new stuff to share with ya!!! Thanks for droppin' in today and have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Kris Loya said...

i emailed you at the aymee 810 address :)

Unknown said...

did you get the link thingy?