A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Friday, May 7, 2010

So Tweet

Hey guys! The weekend is officially here! Whoo hoo!!!! Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? To be perfectly honest, I do not have anything planned. I would like to go out to dinner with the hubby if possible and maybe go shopping. I need clothes...BAD!!! I have nothing to wear and I have a lot of events coming up. But we will see! Anyways, I have a layout I wanted to share with you. As a member of the Scrapstreet team, I am required to post on the Scrapstreet blog. Well, yesterday was my first time to post and I wanted to share my layout with you guys too. I blogged about the usefulness of fabric when it comes to scrappin'. If you would like to read more about it, go here. I have posted instructions on how I used the fabric you see in this layout, so check it out if ya want.
"So Tweet"
All of the patterned paper is from American Crafts...more that has been in my scrappy stash for quite some time. I'm glad I finally used it. The alphas are American Crafts and Making Memories. I also added in some Stickles glitter glue. The background cardstock is Coredinations that I sanded the edges for a rough look. Oh, and was in a bit of a slump the day I did this page, so I turned to a sketch from Liz Qualman at My Little Sketch Blook....love her sketches!
Carter and my Daddy, who Carter calls Popaw Ron, spent an afternoon playing on the sun room floor. They always have such a good time together!
Yall know how much I adore some dimension on a layout right? I love the dimension this fabric/ribbon gave to this layout. I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to secure the fabric into place. I also used the Helmar Adhesive Runner and Helmar Zap Dots to pop up the little birdies.

That is all for me today. I really do hope that all of you enjoy a relaxing, peaceful, but FUN weekend! Take care of yourselves! As always, thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy Scrappin'! Hugs!

Pin It!

4 comments:

kelly said...

Such a lovely Lo and they do look like they are having a great time!! Will be hopping over to see how to do this, thanks for the link :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Aymee!
This is sooooo cool...I was excited when I saw the thumb nail of it, the colors were too exciting to pass up...
I wish I had more fabric b/c it is SO good on these projects...
This is a wonderful wonderful LO!!!!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow!!! That layout is so "tweet".

Liz said...

As always amazingly beautiful