A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Good Friends, Good Paper, Good News!!!!

Hey guys! Happy Saturday! As yall know, I am in Kentucky right now hangin' with my scrappy gal pal, Cristal. The scrappy convention is tomorrow and we are just so thrilled!!! It is going to be so much fun!!!! But, I had to check in to share a few pix with you guys now.

I flew into Cristal's hometown, Nashville, on Thursday. We spent all evening packing up 200 kits!!! It was a lot of work but just so much fun! We had a ball!!! As we worked, I am reminded of how blessed I am to have so many wonderful scrappy friends. Me, Cristal, Ziggy, and a new pal, Kelly, all just laughed and laughed as we worked.

This is about 1/3 of the paper!!!! Isn't it awesome?

A little taste of the ribbon.....
Me and Zig both got papercuts....we are now blood sisters...ha ha
Workin' the night away......
It took us nearly 5 hours to kit them all up.
That did not include packing.

Ok, now ya'll heard about the "Good friends" and the "Good paper."
I am in Kentucky in my hotel room, tired but so excited
about the "Good News".........

I am so happy to announce that I am a new design team member at Scrapbooking From The Inside Out!!!!! AND the best part is....Cristal will be returning for a second term! I finally get to work with my girl again!!!! Yay!!!! We have not worked together
since Leslie had us on her amazing DT. She is such a great friend and inspiration to me and I know this wil be so much fun!

Well, I hope all of you are having a fabulous weekend! I have got to hit the hay. We have to be up early tomorrow. Thanks for stoppin' by! Big hugs to all of ya!!!!
Pin It!

14 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of work, but a lot of fun at the same time!

Enjoy your weekend!

Diana Waite said...

congrats Aymee! Looks like a lot of fun! AND the DT sweet!!!

shari said...

Congratulation Aymee, they are very lucky to have you. Shari(cricutrookie)

Melissa said...

Yay Aymee!!!! I'm on the team too!!!!

Looks like you are having a ton of fun! Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aymee... CONGRATS on the new DT-spot!!! I'm sure you'll have fun being in it together with Cristal!!! Have a marvelous weekend you two!!!

Unknown said...

Loving that paper you showed. Congrats on the Design Team.

Shaina Longstreet said...

hi aymee!!
i just wanted to say congrats to you on the SFTIO design team. i am so excited to get to know you better and work on the team with you.
:D

ps. your blog is just too cute!! <3

The Jones' said...

Glad you two are having fun!!! I live through yalls post!!! HAHAh I enjoy your post and pcs> Have a great time.

AmesOx said...

Congrats Aymee! I am so excited to be working alongside you on this fabulous DT! Can't wait to get started :)

chksngr said...

Congrats Aymee! I'm so excited to be able to work with you! WOOHOO!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Looks like you both are having so much fun!!!

Dayna said...

Congrats Girlie!!! Hope you have a wonderful time in KY!!!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congratulations on the new
Design Team and so lucky to work with Pinky. Have fun teaching the class and tell her HI from me.

Kelly said...

It was great to meet you Aymee. I know you guys had a great time. Next time I am going along :)