A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SBC Blog Hop RAK Winner!!!!

Hey guys! I hope you are having a great day! I wanted to post the winner of the Scrapbook Circle Blog Hop right quick. I had 77 comments. So I put the numbers into a true random number generator at random.org and the first number pulled was.....#19!!!!!!!
So that means that ASHLY is our winner! Yay! Congrats Ashley! I will email you today! I also want to thank all of you for stopping by my blog to enter! I hope you will visit again soon! I promise to host another RAK soon! Also, I have a new layout for ya today....it is in the post below this one.
Yall have a fabulous day! Take care and Happy Scrappin'!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Ashly!

Ashly Margritz said...

YIPPEEE!!!! I really love to win :) I dont get to win very often so its a GREAT surprise. Thanks so much!!!

jeannine said...

Congrats Ashly!!

Laurajean said...

Just stoppin by to say "Hey"...haven't seen you lately and wanted to make sure your doing okay. Off to check out your goodies on your blog girl :)

Laurajean said...

Just stopping by to say "Hello"...How are things with you lately girl :) Off to check out things on your blog :)