A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another Wonderful Scrapbooking Resource!!!!

Hey guys! Happy Wednesday!!! It is so blah and rainy here in PA. It has been for the past few days. But I believe the storm is about to pass and we may see sunshine soon! Yay! Too bad I won't be here for it though because tomorrow I am flying to Nashville!!! I'm so excited for this little getaway scrappy trip! I am going to be hanging out with my scrappy gal pal, Cristal (aka Pinky), and helping teach a scrappy class in KY. I promise to share all the details with yall when I return home. I will be back on Sunday. I just wanted to let yall know why I would be MIA. I do have a blog post scheduled for tomorrow though, so be sure to check back if ya can.

But today, I wanted to share a new scrappy resource I was introduced to....the Memory Scrapbooks Blog. I was contacted by Memory Scrapbooks a few weeks ago and today they have my blog featured! Yay! I am so excited! Thank you!!! If you can, do hop on over to their blog and check it out. Memory Scrapbooks.com sells high quality archival and acid free scrapbooks and scrapbooking supplies direct to consumers. Their blog is also a wonderful resource for scrapbooking tips and new product information. I hope you will enjoying browsing their site as much as I did!
I hope all of you have a fabulous evening! Thanks, as always, for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hope you have fun!!! See you when you get back!

flowerdisco said...

I an in pa too. all this time I though you lived south, lol.