A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cri-Kits Embossers Are Ready For Pre-Orders!!!!

Hey yall! Happy Tuesday! I am finally done cleaning my house and ready to sit at my scrappy desk to work. I have been hired to make some Sesame Street characters for a friend at my Mom's school. Her little boy is having a Sesame Street themed party and I am going to be making some things to sit down in a bucket for the centerpiece on the table as well as a banner. I have never done any Sesame Street characters, so I am excited about that. I will be sure to share those with ya as soon as I get them finished.

But, before I started to scrap, I wanted to tell ya that I received a message from the wonderful people at Cri-Kits. They are the company who make the fabulous Cri-Kits pens I have been using here lately. Well, they have a awesome new product coming out called the Double Ended Embosser. Now, anything you can cut or draw with your Cricut, you can emboss!!!! How cool is this going to be! They are now taking pre-orders and if you order now, you can save up to $7! I know I can't wait to get my hands on one and try it out! I just wanted to pass this info along to any of you Cri-Kits lovers.

Ok, off to scrap. I hope to have some scrappy stuff to share with you in the next day or so! I have missed posting, but it just takes me a bit of time to get back in the routine. I hope you all have a glorious day! Happy Scrappin' and thanks for visiting!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG!!! Thanks, Aymee. I didn't know about this embosser, and I've got to have it. I love-love my cricut pens!

Unknown said...

i cant wait to see your creations and your cookie monster cards! :)