A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm A Helmar FANatic!!!

Hey yall! Good Morning! It's Friday!!! I have a new Helmar Project to share with you today. For full instructions and supplies used, please check out the Helmar blog HERE.
I created this fan last night while online croppin' via Skype with my BFF, my Mom, Carol. We always have the best time croppin' together! To create this fan, I used my Cricut Expression Die Cutting Machine and SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) software. If you are interested in any of these SVG's, here are the links you will need:
For the fan pieces, go HERE. This is a new, or new to me, blog. I just found it yesterday and the files found there are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
For the Victorian lady silhouettes, visit my svg blog. I will be adding them all in just a few minutes.
Now, on to my project....
I used my Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots embossing folder to add some texture to the silhouettes.
To show dimension...

I hope all of you have enjoyed this project and have a fabulous weekend!!! Have fun and Happy Scrappin'! Thanks for dropping by!

Pin It!

9 comments:

shari said...

Aymee, Your fan is so pretty! I love the paper choices and the cuttlebugging. The lace too!! Shari (cricutrookie)

Audrey Frelx said...

This fan is just beautiful!!! I was actually going to do a fan myself, but I'm so glad you beat me too it -- yours would probably have made mine look like crap!!! LOL!!!

Beautiful job!!! Love it!

Bamabel said...

Thanks girls!

Shari...isn't the lace beautiful?! Snicker!

I almost mentioned on the post that this ribbon was a gift from my good friend Shari, but I wanted to wait to see if ya would notice! ;)

Jeannie Phillips said...

Oh this is just amazing...I love it..wonderful job!
hugs
Jeannie

Janneke said...

love it!!!

Liz said...

this is beautiful I love it and I love the new facelift picture
What a gorgeous bride

Scrap Jackie said...

Tataly beautiful. I love the colors and how sweet the silhouettes were made.

congratulations.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

What an awesome project Aymee!! Love it! I also love your blog header!

Cristina83 said...

Just found your blog and it's amazing. I love this fan, i'm gonna have to try this out. Great work!
Cristina