A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Too Cute To Spook

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I wanted to hop online right quick and do a blog post. I finished this page a few days ago. This is another page to go in the Kiel album. This page focuses on little Audrey's first Halloween. This page is very bold with all the bright Halloween colors I found in my scrappy stash.

"Too Cute To Spook"

Supplies Used
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio, Die Cuts With A View, My Mind's Eye
Alphabet Stickers: Momenta, Jillibean Soup, American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin Studio
Chipboard Stickers: American Crafts
Ribbon: Decorative Trim (Hobby Lobby)
Twine: Divine Twine
Electronic Cutter, Cartridge: Cricut (Provo Craft), Plantin' Schoolbook
Software: Sure Cuts A Lot (Craft Edge)

I noticed after I took this photo that I may need to move the words 'too cute' up just a tad. I thought the black trim was more sheer than what is coming through in the photo. So I think I'll go back and move them up a tad. So visualize the words 'too cute' moved up. LOL! Excuse my boo boo!
 I cut these banner pieces using my Cricut and SCAL software. And I simply adore these puffy alpha's from Momenta! I'm definitely going to have to order another set or two. I adhered my twine with Liquid Scrap Dots.
 I used a mixture of alpha's on this page. And check out the ribbon trim I found at Hobby Lobby! Isn't it the cutest trim?!! And it was half off on sale!!
 I pulled this chipboard from my sticker bin. I got it last year on clearance at Big Lots.
Ok, back to the scrappy desk for me. I have work due and need to get busy busy!!! See you tomorrow with some new scrappyness! Enjoy your day!!!

Happy Scrappin'!
Pin It!

3 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Adorable! I love the mixture of textures :) And of course your lil one ia indeed wayyy too cute to spook!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hi, Aymee, what a cute page. Love all the elements but agree that the ribbon is fantabulous! Have a happy week!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Too cute!! Love the banner with the twine!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot