A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Monday, June 27, 2011

Let Freedom Ring with a 4th of July Gift

Hey guys! Happy Monday! I've got a new post going up on the "She's A Sassylady" blog and wanted to share what I have created. I created this card and cupcake wrapper using my Cricut Expression, Sure Cuts A Lot Software, and SVG files from SVGCuts.com. I thought it would be a nice gesture to make cards and send a cupcake along with it to my friends for the upcoming 4th of July holiday.
 "Happy 4th" Card

Supplies Used
Cardstock: The Paper Studio, Bazzill Basics Paper
Patterned Paper: BasicGrey
Glitter Glue: Stickles (Ranger Industries)
Adhesive: Helmar
Electronic Cutter: Cricut (Provo Craft)
Electronic Cutting Software: Sure Cuts A Lot 2 (Craft Edge)
SVG's: SVG Cuts (Made In The USA)

If you are interested in this set of files, go HERE.
 I have 2 layers of dimension on this card. I popped up the scalloped star and then popped up the silhouettes on top of that.
 "Happy 4th" Cupcake Wrapper

Supplies Used
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Pearls: Queen & Co.
Electronic Cutter: Cricut (Provo Craft)
Electronic Cutting Software: Sure Cuts A Lot (Craft Edge)
SVG: SVG Cuts (Made In The USA)
Tasty Cupcake: Shur-Fine :)
 Don't these look yummy?! I have to confess...I've already ate 2! But no more...
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have enjoyed this project!

Also, I hope that you have a wonderful, safe 4th of July holiday! God Bless!
And Happy Scrappin'!!!
Pin It!

20 comments:

mommaidwf said...

Those are so cute! You have inspired me to go make something to hang in my front window!

Cathy said...

I love the card and cupcake paper. At first glance the card looked 3-D
awesome.

Mary B. said...

Super cute, Aymee! You do really nice work! I love it! :)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

I LOVE your star card, Amy! It is soooo cute! Love the dimension!! You should enter it in my 'Seeing Stars' challenge. :)

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

CityGirl Planners said...

Beautiful card and cupcake holder. You did an awesome job!

Becki
Happy Card Encouragement Factory

Kate said...

What wonderful projects! I love the clean lines! The dimension on the star card is fabulous!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Joy said...

What a great project Aymee!!! I love the card...the shape is super and the cupcake holder is just adorable !Thanks for playing along this week at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Arcy Scraps said...

Wow! your card is absolutely gorgeous! great inspiration!

Kray said...

Oh how cute!!! I have to share this blog with a friend who loves to make cupcakes! Just too cute!!!!

Danica said...

I ADORE cupcake wrappers! These are just too cute. We are vegan and sometimes I don't take my time when baking and it can result in cupcakes with a flat top. With these little wrappers I could totally hide the flat tops! :D

Tfs!

Amy said...

Aymee, your blog is amazing, and so is this project! I love patriotic themed projects and I just created one on my blog too! :) I was reading your "about me", and it sounds like we have a lot in common! Our name is the same, I'm 29 years old, and I'm also married with no children, and I love to read and travel.... I'm a new follower, and I would love for you to follow me too! :)
Amy

redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Daisylove Creations said...

Wow, what a beautiful card and I just absolutely love that cupcake holder. Fantastic job on both your projects!
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, this is beautiful!!!

Marilyn said...

Such a great set! This would make a wonderful 4th of July gift. Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love this!! I met your mom at Jo-Ann and she told me to check out your blog!

Bamabel said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments!

Trell! You met my Mom! That is so cool! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! That is just so cool that you met my Mom though! How do you like that JoAnn? I know it's newer. I've been in there twice with Mom when I was home visiting. It's pretty nice! I just never have enough money! LOL

Tina Connolly said...

This is totally awesome! Love your blog

Jenni said...

Wow, amazing! I love both of your projects! I never would have thought of adding that cute bling to the cupcake holder. Great idea!

:)Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

jennyplace2 said...

Just stunning! I love the star card. TFS! and for joining in the challenge at My Craft Spot.

Amy C said...

I absolutely LOVE your projects and I MUST check out the rest of your blog. Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy