A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Heads Up My Fellow Scrappers!!!

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful, relaxing weekend. I'm up bright and early at 5 AM on this rainy Saturday. As you may already know, my parents were visiting and I had to see them off this morning. It was so sad to watch them go! I already miss them so much! Maybe I can go visit them again soon. BUT anyways, I wanted to give all of you guys a heads up about a fabulous contest I just heard about and the prize is $250 worth of product and $100 cash all from Momenta!!!! How awesome is that! Check out all the info HERE on their Facebook page! To read all about the contest, you'll need to click on the 'Welcome' tab on the left hand side of page. I hope y'all will enter!!!! Good luck to you!!!

See you later! I think today will be a day of laundry and rest, so maybe back to the scrappy space tomorrow! 
Pin It!

0 comments: