A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Friday, April 10, 2009

Will be MIA for a bit

Hey yall! I wanted to let you know that I will be MIA for a bit. Tomorrow, I am going to go to my friend Cristal's house for a week. Then this next weekend, we have a scrappy retreat in Gatlinburg, TN. So I will not be posting much. I will have my DT work for The Cuttlebug Spot going up on the correct dates, so you can keep an eye out for it if ya want! I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see ya when I get back! Big hugs!
Pin It!

5 comments:

michele said...

ENJOY and safe travels...I will be there in spirit.

Anonymous said...

Hoping you have a wonderful time... enjoy your trip... HUGS..SK :)

Jocelyn said...

Have fun...are you going to see PINKY????? Have a Blessed Holiday!

DonnaMundinger said...

Have a great time Aymee! Happy Easter! xxD

Karen Brooks said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so glad we made it here!!! Having a blast with ya!!! MUAH!!!!