A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wild About You

Hey yall! How are you doing on this hot, sunny Saturday? Good I hope. My Mom and I are scrapping. At the request of my nephew, Carter, I made this dinosaur card. He has been wanting a dinosaur card for a long time, so I tackled that today. I used my new EK Success Dino Border punch on this one. I am in love with this little punch and I got it for $7 on sale at Michaels! These are the new space saving punches. I really like them and can't wait to get more. I also used a dino charm that Vicki from DIY sent me. I used Wild Card for the title, Paper Doll Dress Up for my dinosaur, and Storybook for my medallions. I used Swiss Dots and Spots-N-Dots on the medallions. I also incorporated some sheer lime green ribbon, Glossy Accents, and Stickles glitter glue. Here it is:

The charm up close:

Thanks for stoppin' by! Take care and have a Dino-riffic day! ROFL
Hugs,
Pin It!

6 comments:

Kray said...

Oh that is so cute! That dino border is out of this world! Carter better love it....which I know he will!!!

Liz said...

as always gorgeous..You are one big talent

michele said...

fun, fun card but the charm is so darn cute. I am sure Mr. Carter is going to love his dinorific card. Miss you chica!

Karen said...

Gorjus card. Love the dino embellie.

Love Karen (UK) xxx

Anonymous said...

Aymee, that is just so cute! I just bought that border punch too! Thanks for the inspiration. I have left an award for you on my blog. Hope you have a minute to stop on by and pick it up!

Rissa said...

super cute!