A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Croppin The Day Away

Hey yall! Me and Mom are croppin' today. It's a slow go. We keep getting sidetracked. LOL. But way fun. Here is a card my Mom just did:

Here is a layout I just finished up called 'Improvise.' This is my best friend, Cristal's son Gage. We were outside one day while I was visiting and he got cold. As you can see, he improvised. Such a cutie! I had some white ball fringe, but it was just too stark. So I tea stained the ball fringe to give it a vintage feel. Cristal also sent me the journaling tag. I added some glossy accents to the title, which I cut with Printing Press. I also incorporated some buttons. Here it is:

Thanks for lookin'!!! I'm back to croppin'!
Pin It!

4 comments:

AmyB said...

Hey Aymee-girlie!

Love your LO and your card. Pinky's little boy is precious. I bet you all had a lot of fun visiting!
Did you cut your scalloped oval with Nesties? I've been thinking of getting some of them.
Take care and have fun today with your Mom!
AmyB in the Sweet Virginia Breeze

Ginny said...

cute image on the card, fab foto on the LO :0)

Bamabel said...

Hey Amy! No, Mom actually cut those with the Cricut. She has some Nesties, but only the scalloped oval. I'm about to upload some of those now that we did on another card. :)

Anonymous said...

what a silly bear!