A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hey yall!

Hey yall! I just thought I would check in. I am at my friend, Cristal's, house. Me, her, and KarenB are having a fabulous time! We are ready for the retreat this weekend in Gatlinburg. I hope I'll have some new stuff to post for ya! LOL. We have worked on a special little surprise for the girls at the crop.....which by the way look FABULOUS! I can't wait to show yall. Then we also made another little something....another surprise. But I'm sure I'll have plenty of pix to share with you guys soon. I hope you all are doing well! Have a great rest of the week and weekend!

Big hugs!!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Have FUNNNNNNNNN and tell Cristal I send my love!!!!! Happy Tuesday!!!

Taffy said...

Ohh i can't wait to see what y'll did for everyone at the cabin!! :) have fun!! I'm so jealous and bummed i couldn't make it :)