A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Bags and Baskets

Happy Easter Yall! This week at The Cuttlebug Spot we are celebrating Easter by making fun bags and baskets. I chose to make this Easter Basket Centerpiece for my Mom's Bistro table. I cut my box out using the Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More Cricut Cartridge. It is the 'popcorn' box. I then added some florists foam inside. This allowed me to position my twigs in the way I wanted them. I then took squares of green tissue paper and started forming my grass. This was very easy. I just bunched it up and secured each into place with a glue dot. Next, I cut out my Easter Eggs. I used the following Cuttlebug Embossing folders for my eggs: Spots-N-Dots, D'Vine Swirl, Birds and Swirls, and Floral Fantasy. I attached these to the top of a few of the twigs using glue dots. I then used my Cuttlebug to cut out 2 butterflies to perch on the 'grass.' Next, I added some pink pom-pom trim and pink checkered ribbon around my box. I also added a cute little bunny, which was cut using the Cricut Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. I embossed the bunny using Swiss Dots and also added some pink Stickles glitter glue. This was a very easy and fun project to create. Here it is:






Come on over to The Cuttlebug Spot and join us! We'd love to see your beautiful creations!!! Take care and as always, thanks for stopping by!!!
Pin It!

15 comments:

Kray said...

This is so cute!

poupetteval said...

wowwwwwww stunning :!!!! i love

michele said...

so darn cute and looks great on the table.

Unknown said...

Oh Aymee, your basket is SO cute!! I love all of the details you added! Great job!

Maggi said...

That is too sweet!

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE aymee! I am dying for Saturday to arrive!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh wow Aymee! LOVE this! Such an adorable centerpiece! xxD

scrappin_mom3 said...

A this is too cute GF! What a great center piece...I may have to scraplift ya and make one to take to my sister's house when we go there for dinner on Sunday!!

Divinewoman said...

Aymee,
The Easter Bags and Baskets, are very cute. The cards and layouts are awesome also! Have a Blessed Easter.

The Wallace Family said...

I really enjoy looking at your blog. Your work is amazing! I am at awe with every single one of your pieces! Thanks for sharing with us!

Kruemel said...

Aymee, you did a wonderful job on this one! What a great centerpiece for your eater table.
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE! I love everything about it, right down to that little cuttled bunny!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great centerpiece. I like how you used real twigs and the green tissue paper.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous basket Aymee!!! love all the details...HUGS..SK :)

Rheannon said...

Great Easter project sweetie! I love your table setting. Those chicks are adorable.
Hugs
Rheannon