A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Monday, April 13, 2009

Shape It

Hey yall! This week at The Cuttlebug Spot, our challenge is to 'shape it'.....your projects that is. LOL. I chose to make this shaped card for a girl baby shower my Mom is going to. I used the Cricut New Arrival Cart for my bassinet. I used the following Cuttlebug Embossing folders: Paisley, Swiss Dots, and Script. I incorporated some ball fringe and satin ribbon on the front as well. Here it is:

I cut "It's A Girl" out and mounted it to the back. This card will go on the gift box that will be given at the shower.

We'd love to see your shaped creations, so come on over and join us!
As always, thanks for stopping by! Take care!
Pin It!

8 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

So sweet Aymee! Love your colors and the tassel ball trim. WAAAAY cute! xxD

Rheannon said...

WOW Aymee~ This is so beautiful! I really like the colors you chose. Makes for a really dynamic card.
Hugs,
Rheannon

The Princess said...

AWESOME!! Truly beautiful as always!!

Sara

Unknown said...

As you told me not too long ago, gf you rocked this challenge! :) I LOVE IT!! It's beautiful and fabulous and oh so cute!! Awesome job!

Maggie Lamarre said...

Aymee this is so beautiful, great job.. Happy Belated Easter :)
Maggie

poupetteval said...

beautiful card !! i love it

Kruemel said...

I love your card Aymee! The papers you choosed go so wonderful together, I love the ribbon you added - it´s an amazing creation!

Cuttlehugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is definitely the most unique shape of anyones. How clever of you! Great colors too.