A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kindergarten Cutie

Happy Sunday All! I hope you are enjoying a relaxing Sunday! The hubby and I are just chillin' and veggin' out today! But I wanted to hop online right quick and share a layout I created yesterday. On this page, I used:
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts, Glitz
Stickers: Jenni Bowlin
Trim: Jo Ann
Rhinestones: Queen & Co.
Circle Cutter: Creative Memories
Embossing Machine, Folders: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots (Provo Craft)
Sketch: Liz Qualman

This page features Carter's first kindergarten photo at school. He is just growing up way to fast for Aunt Mamie! LOL! Before I know it, he will be 16 and driving and that scares me! :)
 I've had these big American Crafts thickers in  my scrappy stash for such a long time. I'm so glad I finally was able to use them!
Okie dokie, that is all for me today. I hope you have a fabulous evening!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Happy Scrappin'!
Pin It!

0 comments: