Hey guys! Dropping in again today to share a card I just finished up. Two blog posts in one day...I'm on a roll! LOL. I created this card for the current Gypsy Challenge on the 'Gypsy Chat' section of the Cricut Message Board. If you own a Gypsy and would like to play along with us, go HERE.
Now, the specs of this challenge are:
1. 2 Welds-check (I have 3. I welded the scalloped circle shapes together to create my card base. I also welded the floral shape and the sentiment onto the card base.)
2. 1 Stretch-check (I stretched my sentiment a tad to make it wider.)
3. A turn, tilt, OR flip-check (I tilted my floral shape a bit.)
4. Use of the color Green-check (I used lime green cardstock, green pearls, and green glitter glue.)
5. Bonus: Window-check (I have a window on my card front.)
Cardstock: Core'dinations, The Paper Studio, The Paper Company
Patterned Paper: GCD Studios
Pearls: Queen & Co.
Glitter Glue: Stickles (Ranger), Eucalyptus
Die Cut Machine: Cricut (Provo Craft)
Cartridges: Gypsy Wanderings, Home Decor', Mini Monograms
Die Cut Software: Gyspy (Provo Craft)
Adhesive: Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner
I thought a combo of cream, lime green, and black would be nice on this card. It's another of my favorite color combinations. Here is my card:
(Also, you'll have to excuse these pix. It is raining heavily here today and these indoor pix aren't the best. But you can click on the pic to make it bigger and you might could see it better.)
Up close of my window/weld action:
Alrighty, now I'm off to try to get more work done. I have lots due for Monday!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!