A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Grease Monkey

Hey yall! I just finished up a one hour 'Just Add Scraps' at Treasured Scrapbooking. They give us a sketch and 2 things we must use in the layout. My group had to use hand/faux stitching and brads. I used K&Co papers. I used the Swiss Cheese border punch by EK Success for my border. I also did alot of distressing. I used a scrapbook marker and made my own faux stitching. Then I added brads in the corners of the photos. The lettering are Thickers. Here is my layout:


Thanks for lookin'! I hope all of you have a great Wednesday!!! Take care!
Pin It!

14 comments:

Carol said...

Very Pretty! I have to get one of those border punches. I love that thing! Perfect title too:)

michele said...

I am betting the faus stitching was so difficult for you! BTW, the LO is perfect! I am really loving the swiss cheese border. I so wish I would have bought that punch when I had it in my litle old hands. Great work as usual.

MelissaMissesTX said...

Your layouts are just amazing. I wish I could train myself to remember and take photos like you do. I never get tired of seeing that cute face of your nephew!

Amy said...

That is awesome Aymee !!!! Im really lovin that swiss cheese border punch - I may just have to break down and get one!!

Steph said...

Your nephew is always so adorable! Love the picture! Great layout!

Kray said...

So cute!!! I am really digging that swiss cheese punch!!

Margie said...

Aymee, I love the swiss cheese border all the way around!

STAMPMOM9 said...

OOOO!! Aymee this is soooo cute and what wonderful pp!! AMAZING!! Your the best!! Hugs, Dawn

BrnEyedGal said...

Hi Aymee...
Wow, I love your work...I have been scrappin awhile myself and am trying to find work doing it!!!
I enjoyed your blog so much...very cute.
Have a wonderful day...

Danielle said...

how cute, I love your border!!

Liz said...

This was so cute.. I **heart** Wild Saffron as always it's great to see your work

Karen said...

Fantastic LO Aymee. He's a cutie.

love Karen xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Aymee your layouts are always soooo fabulous! You really capture and enhance the spirit of the photos and the titles are always perfect. I love this and crave that Swiss cheese border punch! Can't find it anywhere xxD

TraceyT said...

Love it, love it, love it!