A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sweet Olivia

Hey yall! I hope you are enjoying a relaxful Sunday. I just finished up this layout. I am using this for 2 challenges. First, for a sketch challenge called 'Bring on the Bows.' You were to follow the sketch and use a big bow on your layout. Second, for a challenge where you were to showcase your style of scrappin'. This layout is so me. Super glam, super girly, Cricut action always goin' on, lots of dimension, out of the ordinary, minimal pix to show off my papers and embellishment, and my fave colors: pink and lime green. This layout is of my bff from high school's little girl, Olivia. Isn't she a doll? So cute! I used really wide hot pink, satiny ribbon for the big bow. I used Storybook for the shaped paper in the background and for the lettering. Here it is:






Thanks for lookin'! Have a wonderful week!
Pin It!

4 comments:

michele said...

the LO is adorable! I am really liking the shaped paper and the big bow. It all comes together so nicely.

Carol said...

aymee - you are correct-a-mondo
this lo is you all the way
i love it and she is so cute!!!

llbbff

Divinewoman said...

Aymee,
The layout of that beautiful baby Olivia, is so cute. I have a grandneice named Olivia. You did a awesome job as usual. I love the ribbon also, for that bow!

Cee said...

Like ive said time and time again....YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!

I just adore this so much..... and i need you and Carol to show me how to make bows lay flat like that......lol..im such a ditz!