A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Friday, December 4, 2009

Iced Iced Baby

Good Morning Friday!!! Whoo hoo! So glad it's the weekend!!! We are having a Christmas Card Crop at Tallyscrappers!!!! Yay! Here is the link for ya if you would like to come over and join us...

http://www.tallyscrapper.com/

For my challenge, I am requesting that you make a shaped card. You all know how much I LOVE shaped cards!!! I used my SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) software and Cricut to cut out my card. I created this shaped card from one of the files I purchased from 'My Scrap Chick.' I just love their files! I don't buy many, but I do have several of theirs. They are just adorable and so easy to work with. So I designed the card and cut it out. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the snow, gumdrops, and door. I also used Stickles to add some bling. Here is the outside...I took these pix on my holiday table.

Inside of card...

Aren't these 2 little gingerbread men about the cutest thing ever??!!! I adore them! They are what sold me on this gingerbread package from My Scrap Chick. The one on the left is squirting icing at the one on the right. I used some Pink Paislee alphabet stickers for the title.

I hope you enjoyed this card. I had so much fun making it. I was giggling the whole time. Brandon thought I was nuts...LOL. So anyways, if you need to make a few more Christmas cards, do hop on over to Tallyscrappers and join us for the crop! There will be lots of prizes too!!!

Thank you for stopping by this morning!!! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!!!

post signature

Pin It!

7 comments:

scrappinlil said...

Wow...very cute card...and I just love those gingerbread men....adorable..TFS

It's Jenn! said...

hahahaha, cute cute cute! The gingerbread men cracked me up and the house is inspiring! Makes me want to make a gingerbread house of my own!

Rissa said...

very cute girly!!!!

Jeannie Phillips said...

Oh the house is just adorable..but the inside..oh the inside just makes this card.
hugs
Jeannie

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable gf! Love it!

Kray said...

Such a cute and fun card

Brittney said...

This is just the cutest card!