A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cha-Cha-Changes Crop

Good day all! How are ya!!! I hope you are having a great week so far! So, are you ready to crop???!!! To celebrate the new ownership, we have a fun, week-long crop starting today at noon PST at Treasured Scrapbooking! We'd love to have you come over and join us this week for lots of fun challenges, games, and chit chat!!! Plus, the crop runs all week....so that means you have all week to play along! Here is the link for ya...

http://www.treasuredscrapbooking.com/forum/index.php

For my challenge, I am challenging you to make a Thanksgiving card. It's the perfect time to make those cards and get them sent out to your family/friends!!! Here is my example for you. I made this card this past weekend while croppin' with Michele. I used her Winter Woodland cartridge for the squirrel. Another cartridge I need!!! LOL. I embossed with the a Quickutz embossing folder. The alphas are Jenni Bowlin. Isn't this squirrel the cutest??!! I thought it looked like he was handing you the acorn....like a gesture of saying 'thanks.'

So do come on over and join in on the fun!!!! We'll see you there!

Thanks for stoppin' by my blog! Happy Scrappin'!

post signature

Pin It!

2 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So darn cute!! Your blog is full of inspiration!

"Um Buggin" said...

This is just adorable Amyee! I like you, need to go ahead and pick up the winter woodland cartridge. TFS

Hugz, xx

~L~