A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Monday, August 3, 2009

Whooo Has A Sweet Tooth?

Hey everyone! How are you today? Ready for a new week? I am! My inlaws are here this week and we are going to be doing some fun stuff. Anyways, this week at The Cuttlebug Spot, we are making projects using our favorite folders. One of my favorite folders is the new Owl embossing folder. I used the Wedding Solutions cartridge to create this candy box. I also used Storybook for the rest. Here is my project:




If you can, do drop by The Cuttlebug Spot and check out the rest of the DT's projects! Then, join us for this challenge! We'd love to have ya! Here is the link:
Thanks for stoppin' by today! Happy Scrappin'!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Aymee this is very sweet. Loving the way you have done the owl, I love this folder too.

Hugs
Kaye x

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Aymee! Love how you cut out the owl flourish and used a second folder. Too cute! xxD

Sandy said...

Just tooooo sweet Aymee....it is adorable...whoooo would'nt love it...LOL...hope you have tons of fun with you family....sandy

Unknown said...

This is very cute! I was almost 100% sure you'd use the Owl Flourish embossing folder today. LOL Beautiful job as always Aymee!

Karen said...

Ooooohhhh that looks scrummy. Are they Jelly Beans with all the different flavours ?

Love Karen x

scrapworking said...

Aymee-I love owls and your blog! Thank you for the blog award - I'll post it on my blog today. Please share the owl embossing folder solo - I know I'll want one (and have to wait forever to get it - sigh) but I must see it full size. Please? Thank you...

jandokan said...

WOW Aymee... that is just way too cute... I love it :D

Hugs Anja

Bamabel said...

Karen...they are actually tropical flavored Mike and Ike's...Brandon's fave! Hee hee

Here is a link to the owl embossing folder so you can see all of it:
http://www.customcrops.com/product_info.php?products_id=231127930

This one is SO cute!!! I highly recommend it! Hee hee

Thanks guys!

MrsMomma said...

This is so cute!

You have a little something over at my blog found here!

Sarah said...

Beautiful Aymee!
I LOVE the storybook Cartridge.

Kray said...

I so love that owl embossing folder!