A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Friday, January 23, 2009

Card Makin' Thursday

Hey everyone! How's it goin? I have been making a few cards today. My card box is getting empty, so I am trying to stock it back up. So I decided to do a couple of those "Sheetload Full Of Cards." I just love to do these!! It shows you how to take a few sheets of paper and make it into several cards. This particular pattern yielded 8 card fronts. I also enjoyed getting to use some stamps that have been laying around, especially my fashion and southernbelle stamps. So here is what I have been up to today:








Hope all of you are ready for a great weekend!!! Take care and thanks, as always, for stopping by!
Hugs,
Aymee
Pin It!

7 comments:

Carter'smomaw said...

hey girl, lovin' the heart border punches!!!!! and the sewin'!!!!!

these will make a great addition to your stash

llbbff

michele said...

I just love all the lace you used on the cards. BUT, what is that trim on the third card? By far, so very cool.

Amy said...

Those are beautiful - I especially love the ones with the dresses!!!

LIZZEE said...

They are all fabulous

campbelljudy1228 said...

Aymee,
Your cards are so cute and beautiful! I love the pink and browns together. I love that dress stamp on the hanger. I haven't seen that stamp around.
Keep producing those wonderful and awesome cards. Judy

Karen said...

Gorjus cards Aymee. Just love those images.

Love Karen (UK) xxx

meluv2scrap said...

Love all your pink/brown cards Aymee!! Is that embossing you did on some of them??