A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I've Got A Sweet Tooth

Hey guys! How are you doing on this beautiful day?!! I hope you are doing great! I've got some cards to fulfill any 'sweet tooth' to share with you today! As I was sitting down to create these cards I had a serious sweet tooth and I think that craving ended up going into my crafting instead of my mouth...which is a good thing I reckon'! LOL. Each of these cards feature lots of sweet treats! Yum!

"Hi" Card

Supplies Used
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, The Paper Studio
Patterned Paper, Stickers, Alphabet Stickers, Card Base, Bling: Momenta
Electronic Cutter: Cricut Expresson (Provo Craft)
Software: Sure Cuts A Lot (Craft Edge)
Banner Pieces SVG: Lettering Delights (Banner Day)
Adhesive: Helmar
Aren't these sweet treat stickers from Momenta the cutest? They are from the 'Sweet Shoppe' line and have a glittery effect to them.
I used Zap Dots to pop up the banner pieces for a bit of dimension.
"Simply Sweet" Card

Supplies Used
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Core'dinations, The Paper Studio
Patterned Paper, Stickers, Message Stickers, Card Base: Momenta
Electronic Cutter: Cricut Expression (Provo Craft)
Software: Sure Cuts A Lot (Craft Edge)
Gumball Machine SVG: Lettering Delights (Banner Day)
Adhesive: Helmar
More cute stickers from Momenta! The little drop candy pieces are my favorite! They look good enough to eat! The gumball machine was cut with SVG's found at Lettering Delights...for FREE!!!
These message stickers, also from Momenta, have a glittery effect to them as well.
I tied turquoise, lime green, and light pink twine together for the bow. I adhered this with Liquid Scrap Dots.
I hope you have enjoyed these two cards. Now, go and treat yourself to a 'sweet treat' today! Enjoy!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy Scrappin'!!!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These cards are just darling.... love the Sweet Shop! TFS

angie ashuk said...

I love the card. the little candies are so cute.

Liz said...

so stinking cute

Charlotte said...

These are just as "sweet" as can be! Both of the cards are adorable with such great colors. I love the use of the twine. Wo Cute!
Charlotte

Mara Campbell said...

These are super cute!! Love the sweet embellies!

Cricut Couple said...

So adorable! I just LOVE everything about them! Especially the way you used three colors of twine on the bubblegum machine card. At first, I though the colors were mixed. It just adds so much!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Amy, these cards are just so adorable!!! Now I'm getting a sweet tooth admiring them... LOL!!!

Diane Hodrick said...

love the multiple colors on that twine bow...so sweet. These cards are both adorable!

papillon digital design said...

This beautiful! Love the banner and the twine goes so well with this. TFS
Pam

Anonymous said...

These cards are so cute. Love them. I have an award for you.
http://cricutmimi.blogspot.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute and sweet! Love the cards!