A Scraphappy Southernbelle

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bliss-IASC DT Reveal

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday to ya! I hope you are enjoying a spectacular day! I wanted to hop online right quick to post a layout. I received a kit from In A Scrap Creations this past week that was filled with some super cute 'wedding' themed ribbon and buttons. So I sat down this past weekend and scrapped a page using the kit. I decided to scrap some photos of my in-laws on their wedding day. I used My Mind's Eye patterned papers, American Crafts Thickers, and added a bit of stitching. Then, the ribbon and buttons you see are from the kit. I used Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to adhere the ribbon and the buttons. I also used the Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner for adhering all of the paper.This is a super simple, super quick layout. I pulled this together in 30 minutes, which is a record for me. I am such a slow scrapper! LOL
'Bliss'

Thanks for stoppin' by today! Enjoy the rest of your day and Happy Scrappin'!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks beautiful Aymee!! Such a special memory! And good job for doing that in 30 minutes! Thanks for posting this!
Amanda {from IASC} xoxo

A Sarasota said...

Lovely LO! That ribbon is perfect!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Aymee! Well, that's another beautiful layout!